How To Play:
1. Players inserts coins.
2. Choose to play a game or buy a minor prize.
3. If buying a minor prize, players press a minor prize button to choose a prize and press Start/Stop button to decide a prize. Game is over.
4. If playing a game, press Start/Stop button to stop, moving blocks on the FOOTBALL pattern, player is successful to go to an upper layer.
5. If players press Start/Stop button fails to stop moving blocks on the FOOTBALL pattern, they have 3 chances to try.
6. When players make blocks reach to the top AWARDING CUP, players win a major prize. Press a major prize button to choose a prize and press START/STOP button to decide a prize. Game is over.
1. Password System: The Password System helps you to manage every machine in different locations.
2. Audit Report: Audit Report has Daily report and Total report. Daily report is for FEC’s staff who checks and records one day report. Total report is for the owner of the machine only who can check and record the total report by password. Suggestion: if an owner’s machines have been located far away, all he/she can do is to provide prizes at amusement center, and go to check the account weekly or monthly. That saves much work and time.
3. Program Adjustment: FEC’s staff can review the programs of the machine and do simple adjustments. However, only an owner of the machine can do the key adjustments such as coin/credit adjustment, cube speed skill setting, etc. This is for avoiding FEC’s staff to do important adjustments without owner’s permission.
1. To print program adjustments and audit reports.
2. Key adjustments and Total reports printed by inserting Password.
D715mm x W755mm x H2135mm